Hilarious blurb (not in a good way)

Misaligned:  The Silver Scepter (Misaligned, #2) - Armen Pogharian

Daughter is home from school for Easter holidays, and I am not getting much writing done (thank goodness I'm a little ahead of schedule at this point - but only barely!). She asked me to help her find a book to read "something really different", so I was digging through my e-books, and found this gem in my Kindle Freebies folder:

"Eighth grader Penny Preston unknowingly creates a trans-dimensional rift, which causes a food fight. Instead of being suspended, she discovers that she exists in more than three dimensions; she is misaligned. In training, she learns that she is the key to preventing higher-dimensional beings from entering our universe with god-like powers. Together with her multi-dimensional cat, Penny struggles to save her relationship with her best friend, protect her universe, and uncover her connection to Celtic myth."

Talk about ramping up the stakes in a hurry - from food fight to god-like transdimensional beings in two sentences!

Haven't quite convinced her to read it and review it for me yet. She's still looking through the list. I'd really hate to have to review this one myself. I'm still amazed I even downloaded it, with the comic sans cover font.