30 Day Book Playlist Challenge Day 2

Books evoking the seven deadly sins (Irish Punk)

Hey. No fair, making me think about this too hard.

So I couldn't even think of anything to put here, and went to look on Listopia, which naturally has a list for this. Apparently several people have realised as long as they can sell the first one, it's a natural for a 7 book deal, but I've never heard of any of them. I also got pointed at things like "Ayn Rand's Normative Ethics: The Virtuous Egoist" and "The Big Lebowski and Philosophy: Keeping Your Mind Limber with Abiding Wisdom" among other things. I honestly don't think I can come up with two books with more offputting titles, except for maybe "Real".

Then I thought maybe I need a soundtrack to inspire me. Off to youtube I went, coming up with "Drunken Lazy Bastard", which was indeed inspiring.  But I don't think anyone's actually written a biography of my ex husband yet, so I can't use that. It's awfully fun to sing along to though, and the comments pointed out it'd make a great alarm clock tune. So there's that.

So I am officially taking a walk on this one. I can do one sin, maybe even two or three, but all seven?

As an offering, since I piked out, here's a picture of some sloth and gluttony.